Thursday, May 3, 2012

Omelet Follow-Up

Well, the blog has gone crazy with all you finding out the secret to an easy omelet. I've even got some pictures I'm posting of your well-manicured omelets for all to see.

If you have a pic of your omelet, I'll post it on my blog as well if you send it to me. Come back and take a look if you want to see yours. Tweet it to @grhodesiii, Facebook it to George Trey Rhodes or just send it to me by email: grhodes3@gmail.com.

In the mean time, here's a couple of beautiful omelets for you to feast your eyes on.

Addie's Omelet
Addie's
Ivey's...and beautiful photography to boot!
Both of them look delish! Thinkin' it's omelet time tomorrow morning! Won't that be "egg-squisite!"?

Trey Rhodes

Go here for original EASY and beautiful OMELET instructions

No comments:

Post a Comment